The Tales of Vesperia Fan Base
The fan base of Tales of Vesperia is one that will last a lifetime. This game is from when RPG games were still first getting popular. This game became one that will last a lifetime. It came out several years ago and here I am still wanting to talk about. For one, because I recently just found it and for two, this game has helped me with thinking ahead and knowing the right scenario to pick in certain situations. The game became so popular by the fans that they started calling it one of the best Japanese RPG games of this generation. The fandom is slowly dying down because of all the new modern games coming out and other games like fortnite, COD, minecraft, and so many others. It is hard to compete with these games, but some people will be a fan until they die. I know I will always be a fan and I will be telling my kids about it and any one else who wants to listen or find a fun new game. I have not played this game in awhile and I have not played the other series so I cannot say I am a true fan just yet, but I am still a fan nonetheless. I have looked up to some of the characters in this game and see inspiration from them. One character, Estelle ,is someone I look up to. She is a princess, but was held captive her entire life, not allowed to see the outside. Yuri helps her and shows her what life is really like for some people. She decides to not go back to the castle life and stays with Yuri and the rest of the gang. She is a strong character that I cannot help, but look up to. All of these characters are what I strive to be. I remember first playing this game and not being able to put it down for the rest of the night. I got so into it, that I dreamed about what was gonna happen next. That is the first game to ever make me do that. I can only imagine that all of the other fans felt that way, too. There are not that many fans of this game because this game is not that well-known. Hopefully, in the next couple years or so, more people will be learning about this game so the fanbase can keep growing and growing. When I first got into my nintendo switch, I looked up games to play and made an account in the nintendo store and there she was. Tales of Vesperia. In all her glory. just staring at me. I am probably the only person I know who gets this into certain games haha. Sorry readers, I got a little to into it, I got emotional😪. Hopefully, you all reading my blog, will learn about this game and play it, too. I swear, you will not wanna put the controller down. There are so many plot twists and subplots that you wanna keep going, just like I do. I hope soon that school work can die down so I can start playing again, the game that keeps on going.

I think that this is a super cool thing. It is great to hear about your experience with the game and the fan base. I think that online fan bases are so fun and interesting to hear about!
ReplyDelete