In this blog, I will be talking about a fantasy game known as Tales of Vesperia. Tales of Vesperia has been a game I have become really obsessed with over the months of playing it. In this game, it focuses on the world, called Terca Lumieres. In this world, people use an energy source called blastia for all their needs, including creating protective barriers around cities. The story focuses on Yuri Lowell, a former paladin, who forms a guild called Brave Vesperia to aid Estelle, a noble woman he encounters on a mission. You start by playing as Yuri, but along the way, you can play as some other characters, too. You need to fight off monsters who are coming to attack because of the blastia being stolen. Blastia, besides being an energy source, is also the  different towns' shield. The shield protects them from the monsters. You meet many different characters from all backgrounds like a elf, pirate, mage, etc. There are also evil people you need to fight to protect the blastia gems from getting stolen. I play it on my Nintendo Switch, but there are many different consoles you can play on. I have heard you can also play on PlayStation. When you play, there are also cut scenes you can watch. This was also an anime before turning into a game franchise. If you do not know what anime is, anime is a style of Japanese film and television animation, typically aimed at adults as well as children. I have not played this game in awhile due to school, but I would not mind playing it again soon. I have enjoyed this game because of the amazing other features it involves besides playing the game. This game lets you save your playing date so you do not have to start the game over when you get tired or frustrated. I am gonna be honest with you guys, can you keep a secret? you see, when I get to frustrated with a game and I cannot seem to get a boss battle right or I cannot seem to get out of an area, I look it up. I know, I know, it is considered cheating, but I would rather cheat then break my switch. This game has some old graphics in it, and by graphics I mean animation style. This game iss an animated game, if you did not already figure that out. The towns you travel to are all different. They have different characteristics that make them fun to travel to. One town, for example, has a ginormous tree as there blastia. The blastia are also referred to as blastia core because they are tehnically the core of the towns like how out core is what protects us, you know what I mean? It is kind of hard to explain so I recommend giving this game a chance so you can understand just a little bit more. In my next post, I will be talking about the history of this game. For example, who created it and when it first came out. 

Comments

  1. I'd never heard of this game until now, it sounds like a lot of fun! I totally feel you on not having time for video games because of school, my Animal Crossing villagers probably won't even recognize me at this point. I look forward to reading your next post!
    --Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this game but as someone who is a video game enthusiast to say the least I am always open to new games. It's funny that you say you look up boss battles if you can't figure it out, because you want to know a secret: I do it too. There have been many times I have looked up how to beat a boss (especially when I play Borderlands). I think that a lot of us do that when we want to progress through the story and we are tired of being stuck in the same part of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella, this game sounds so fun. I have never been much of a gamer, but we just got a Switch last Christmas and have been looking for games to play. And don't feel bad about looking up your boss battles, because I think we've all been there!
    -Christina (I don't know why it's got me signed in from my old user name ):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment